Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Will the world really end in 2012?

Will the world really end in 2012? I think it will not end . last time they said that it had not.So I don't think it will the world is suppose to end on December 12 orthe 21. The people who make predictions have ben wrong so many times . Okay, so many people have there opinions. I highly doubt that it will end . But i'm curious. Do you think the world will end in 2012? I Have heard more people say no then yes. And people have said that the world has been predicted to end so many times, so I don't think it will happen. If you say yes, could you please explain why? Have a great day knowng that the world will probably not end in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Did you see the movie about this or what made you choose this topic?

    ReplyDelete